Wolf Rider's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Rider's Guild

Wolf Rider's Guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHANDIN-WARLOCK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shandin
Admin
Shandin

SHANDIN-WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: SHANDIN-WARLOCK   SHANDIN-WARLOCK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:01 am

I love warlocks the best out of all the character's in the game...Except for the fact that they wear cloth...I think they should atleast be allowed to wear leather.

Warlocks pets are imp, voidwalker, succubus, felhunter, and felguard. Warlocks can also summon infernals (the big green rock guys). I can enslave a demon up to 2 levels higher than me and the effect lasts for 5 minutes, even elite demons. Warlocks can also banish a demon immobilizing it for about 2 min.

Warlocks are good at dps and/or crowd control. Being able to only wear cloth armor makes it shitty. A good dps/aoe spell for warlocks is rain of fire.

Other spells include- Underwater breathing, detect lessor invisibility, curse of agony, curse of recklessness, curse of weakness, immolate, shadow bolt, soul fire, demon armor, life drain, mana drain, life tap, etc.

When I attack a target I like to use corruption, immolate, curse of agony and than life drain...Its a pretty effective combo cause you can cast them all on the same target, and they all do pretty good damage. Shadow bolts also do alot of damage but take a couple seconds longer to cast.

Im currently at level 61 but will be 62 by the end of today...Im still saving for my epic mount...I need 95 more gold...Ive spent about 145 for mats so far, but its still cheaper than any other epic and i'd rather quest than pvp for one.
Than I'll have my infamous dreadsteed!!!

If anyone has any questions about warlocks or if your a guildy playing a warlock, let me know and I'll help you out as much as possible....
Back to top Go down
https://wolfriders.board-directory.net
niteblood

SHANDIN-WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: niteblood hunter   SHANDIN-WARLOCK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:09 am

i am currently a lvl 53 hunter with a wind serpent as my pet, i do have a cat in the stable but havent used him in a while.
what i like about my toon is the ranged attacks i can do and im not horrible if i gotta go melee. i currently am specced as marksman which means my pvp is lacking cuase if they get close im done. when i move into more pvp regularly i may rtespec as beast master that way my pet will be tanking them while i run around popn them with arrows. i am currently working on the macros setup and attempting (badly) to learn a skill called kiting which involves running and turning and shooting, but my 43 year old reflexs arent that good. unlike our younger people i didnt start with computers until my mid 30s and that was just interent and strategy games, like the original warcraft.
i like my serpent because he has a dash move which speeds him up and a ranged attack with lightning breath.
i dont like how he gets in my camera shot meesing up my targeting sometimes.

i currently solo very well rarely dying unless ganked, or am an idiot and not paying attention. even having toked off a few pallys and warrior by killing the mobs they couldnt at the same level , ha ha.
Back to top Go down

SHANDIN-WARLOCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Rider's Guild :: Character's and Abilities-
Jump to: